Kyle has been involved in a broad range of successful buildings including office, conservation, and institutional projects. His holistic approach to design stems from a combined background in arts and hands on experience in the construction industry. The thoughtful combination of beauty and technology culminates in an architecture that is both delightful and functional for the end users. He believes each building should be a direct response to the aspiration and budget of the client, surrounding environment and community, and utilize the appropriate building technology.
Kyle joined HIP Architects after obtaining a Bachelors in Environmental Design from the University of Manitoba in 2007. He later received a Masters in Architecture from the University of Manitoba in 2010.
- 81st Ave Apartment Hotel and Retail Development
- Alberta Legislature Domes Restoration
- Allendale Commercial Development Masterplan
- Edmonton International Airport Masterplan
- EPCOR – Water for Life Centre Study
- Immigration Hall
- Mercer Warehouse Office Conversion
- Metropolis Pavilion
- Molson Brewery Redevelopment Strategy
- Nexus 6 Office Building
- TD Canada Trust Office
- Winnipeg Assiniboine Park Zoo Education Pavilion