Brent has over 35 years of experience and has been involved as the senior technologist and project manager for most of HIP Architects’ major projects since 2002. He has excellent technical skills in building envelope and curtain wall systems. He is the Revit manager within HIP coordinating the detailed working drawings and is responsible for maintaining CAD standards.
Brent has experience with Conservation and Heritage Projects. He has been involved with many large construction management projects such as the Art Gallery of Alberta and the Ambulatory Support Buildings for Capital Health. He has worked on high profile public projects like the redevelopment of Sir Winston Churchill Square.
- Art Gallery of Alberta
- Immigration Hall
- Mercer Building
- UCAMA – Ukrainian Canadian Archives + Museum of Alberta
- World Trade Centre
- Edmonton Eskimos Field House
- North Central Recreation Centre
- Recreation Centre, Lakeland College
- Sysco Food Systems
- City of Edmonton Waste Management Facility
- Shell Albian Core Facility